My Guide Website?
From Paphos: Troodos Mountains & Villages Guided Day Trip106 Reviews
Discover the rich heritage, traditions, and stunning natural landscapes of Cyprus on this day trip from Paphos. See charming villages in the Troodos Mountains and taste wines in a boutique winery.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cyprus:If youʻre booking your trip to Cyprus last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Taste local wines and olive oil at a family-owned, award-winning winery
- Purchase a traditional Cypriot coffee in the village square at Lofou
- Experience the cool and mesmerizing cascade of the Milomeris Waterfall
- Explore one of the most picturesque villages in Cyprus at Omodos
- Visit the birthplace of Aphrodite and Petra tou Romiou from the beach
DescriptionSoak up the charm of the traditional villages of Lofu and Omodos on this guided day trip that includes pickup and drop-off at select hotels and locations in Paphos. See where the mythical Aphrodite is said to have emerged from that sea at Petra tou Romiou. Hop aboard a comfortable and spacious bus and sit back and relax on an air-conditioned ride. Travel to the town of Lofu which clings to the side of the Troodos Mountains. Go for a stroll on the cobblestone paths of Omodos. Admire natural beauty of the sparkling waters of the Millomeris Waterfall. Stop at a family-owned boutique winery for an intimate tasting of some of their award-winning wines. Head to sandy beach to uncover the breathtaking location where the mythological story of Aphrodite began at Petra tou Romiou.
IncludesGuide Pickup and drop-off at select hotels in Paphos Air-conditioned bus transportation Wine tasting
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Access to waterfall includes steps and the village streets are cobbled