My Guide Website?
From Ayia Napa: Troodos Classic Jeep Safari54 Reviews
Go on an off-road adventure with traditional villages, breathtaking mountain peaks and cascading waterfalls.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cyprus:If youʻre booking your trip to Cyprus last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paphos: Choirokitia & Famagusta Guided Tour with Transfers
- From Paphos: Cyprus Through the Ages Tour w/ Lunch and Wine
- Cyprus: Troodos Mountains Villages and Wineries Tour
- From Nicosia: Famagusta and Kyrenia Circle Day Trip
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- Explore the panoramic mountain summits
- Take in refreshing waterfalls
- Discover medieval churches
- Relax in tranquil villages
DescriptionA Jeep safari to the green landscape of the Troodos Mountains is a must during your holiday in Cyprus. Travel deep inside the island’s interior to see and experience villages and forested landscapes not often visited by average tourists. Your adventurous itinerary uses a combination of small asphalt roads and well-maintained dirt tracks to bring nature and culture together. See and experience the best and most authentic side of Cyprus, enjoy meeting the locals and gaze upon breathtaking views from the mountain summits. Take short walks through traditional villages with their narrow streets and stone architecture, and feast upon scrumptious local delicacies. You will also have the chance to light a candle in a medieval stone-built church with fresco wall paintings. Then, visit one of the many fantastic natural waterfalls that have ice-cold water cascading down their rocky cliffs. Take in this paradise-like spot with its cool spring waters and lush vegetation surroundings. Lunch is optional and can be enjoyed in a traditional family-run restaurant.
IncludesPick-up and drop-off from your place of residence All local taxes
- Pickup is only available from Protaras, Ayia Napa, and Larnaca The tour does not include lunch and refreshments