The Third Season of the “Commandaria Orchestra and Friends” chamber music series is celebrating the INTERNATIONAL MUSIC DAY with a piano recital by the young Cypriot pianist and composer Joanna- Maria Galanou.
The concert will take place at The Cyprus Wine Museum on Tuesday June 21st, 2016 at 20:00h.
The concert is under the auspices of HE Mr. Hristo Georgiev, ambassador of the Republic of Bulgaria in Cyprus.
Admission for the concert is €10 (€7 concessions).
Tickets are available at The Cyprus Wine Museum.
For reservations: By Tel: 25 873 808 / 25 873 809
• J.S. BACH: English Suite No.4 in F major
• Ludwig van Beethoven: Piano Sonata No. 27 in E minor, Op. 90
• Frédéric Chopin: Etude in F minor, Op.25, No. 2
• Sergey Prokofiev: Gavotte, Op.12, No. 2
• Nikolas Economou: extracts from his “Children Studies”
• Joanna - Maria Galanou: Mirrors. (Extract from Galanou’s Based on R. M. Rilke poem with the same title).
Embassy of Bulgaria in Cyprus
Cultural Servises of The Republic of Cyprus
Cyprus Tourism Organization
MK World wide movers
Cyprus for Travellers
My Guide Cyprus
My Guide Website?